Using the following (ON OPENSHOP):
... ISSUE ONCE ... @ADD SS*PL1TAX.PL1TAXUP @USE PL1TAXDATA,SS*PL1TAXDATA. @ASG,A PL1TAXDATA. ... START WITH THIS ... @BK1 @ADD PL1TAX *FILES OLD FILE PL1TAXDATA 80 *RECORDS LASTNAME/LAST NAME/1-12 FIRSTNAME/FIRST NAME/13-20 AGE//21-22 RACE//23 SEX//24 COUNTY//25-26 COMPANY//27-36 PHONE//37-46 AREACODE/AREA CODE/37-39 SSN//47-55 SALARY//56-60 ... YOU ADD HERE ... @BK2,E FC *ERROR
Note: For the following, no field contains more the 20 unique values (Names, companys, ...)
Answer the following questions:
- How many people named MOE are on the file?
- How many CAROLs work for each COMPANY?
- What is the breakdown of COMPANYs that pay between 20000-29999, 30000-39999, and 40000-49999?
- What is the RACE breakdown of those in COUNTYs 10,20,30,33,35, and 40?
- What is the RACE breakdown by LASTNAME?
- What is the SEX breakdown by COMPANY?
- What are the AGEs of the MILLERs?
- What are the NAMEs, PHONE numbers, and SALARYs of those making 10000-14999 in decending SALARY order?
- The IRS wants the NAME, and SSNs of those making over 85000.